How to Prepare for Your US Visa Interview
· Fees - You must pay the required US Visa fee before your interview.
· The Interview: If you have an interview in the US embassy in Nigeria, you have to be very well prepared. Your performance at the interview determines whether you get the US visa or not. We can help you prepare for your US visa interview. We provide a robust US visa preparation service.
Documents Required for a US Visit Visa
Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview:
· Passport valid for travel to the U.S. - Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the U. S.
· Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page filled on line
· Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview
· Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
Additional documents may be requested to establish if you are qualified. For example, additional requested documents may include evidence of:
· The purpose of your trip;
· Your intent to depart the U.S. after your trip; and/or
· Your ability to pay all costs of the trip.
Evidence of your employment and/or your family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country. If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all costs for your trip.
US Visa Requirements
- An original Nigerian passport that has two blank pages for visa and entry stamps and is valid for at least six months beyond your return date.
- Previous passports (for travel history).
- Barcoded DS-160 form confirmation page.
- Appointment confirmation page.
- Two colour photos that meet the US Visa photo requirements.
- Application fee payment receipt.
- Proof of funds (i.e. bank statements, payslips, proof of assets and investments etc.)
- Supporting documents such as invitation letters, letter of employment, provisional flight bookings and travel itinerary etc.
US fiancé(e) Visa - K-1 Visa.
The fiancé(e) United States Visa (also known K-1 nonimmigrant visa) is for the foreign-national who is fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen.
The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival.
The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
A fiancé(e) K-1 visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S. and marry a U.S. citizen shortly after arrival in the United States, the fiancé(e) must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa in accordance to US immigration rules. Should the fiancé (e) K-1 holder have eligible children, they would receive K-2 visas.
Law and Visas can help you with your K-1 United States visa application process. We are established Immigration Lawyers in Nigeria.
Contact us to for today for a straightforward and excellent service.
Our US Immigration Visa services include:
· Non-immigrant Visa application form processing
· Documentation checks
· Eligibility Requirement checks
· University admissions & Student Visa
· Immigration legal advice
Apply for US Visa
Applying for a visa can be very stressful and demanding. Let the professionals do it for you. We have the experience and technical ability to help you get a US Visa. We will do all the processing for you.
· We will handle all your application process with no stress.
· You will get quality and professional service.
· We process your application fast without delay.
· You get support from our customer care team providing you regular updates with your case.
· We will provide you with the best and quality immigration advice.
· We will provide you the requirement specific for your case and purpose of your travel.
· We provide you a tailor-made service.
· We will tell you your success rate.
· We will increase your chances of getting you your US Visa We provide you immigration and travel support after you get your visa.
How to apply for a US Visa?
- Photographs that meet the US Visa photo requirements should be obtained before beginning the application process. You will need to upload a digital photograph with your application.
- Complete the DS-160 form and submit the visa application online through the US Department of State website. Print out the barcoded confirmation page.
- Pay the non-refundable processing fee online or over the counter at a bank. You will need to take the receipt with to your interview.
- Schedule an appointment online or through a call centre (234) 1 440 6218. You will need the following documents when making your appointment:
- Your passport number.
- Your fee payment receipt purchase date.
- The 10-digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page.
- Gather your documents and any supporting documents that may help your application.
- Attend your US Visa Application appointment at the US Embassy in Abuja or US Consulate General in Lagos. You will need to bring the following documents with you to the interview:
- Your current and previous passports
- Appointment confirmation letter
- Barcoded DS-160 confirmation page
- Receipt of the visa application fee
- A colour photograph that meets the photo requirements
- If your visa is approved, your passport with the visa will be delivered to the pick-up location you specified when you scheduled your appointment or couriered to your chosen address.
Contact us on https://butterflytourismng.com/about-us/contact-us/ or whatsApp on 07065623719 for your professional visa application and vacations